Eight Beauty Superstitions
By Gunner Glam
Studio Brow naturally went searching for all the beauty superstitions people participate in.
Most, we hadn’t even heard of, but the people who believe follow them with extreme detail.
1. If a grey hair is pulled out , three more will grow in its place.
2. If you get a haircut on Good Friday it will prevent headaches in the upcoming year.
3. If the comb is dropped while combing your hair, you will experience a disappointment in the near future.
4. Keeping a lock of hair from a baby’s first haircut will bring good luck.
5. If you get a haircut, burn the shorn hair because throwing it away brings bad luck.
6. It is bad luck to clip your fingernails on Friday or Sunday.
7. If an eyelash falls off, put it on your finger. If it blows away, your wish will come true.
8. Do not wash your hair during the Chinese New Year. If you do, you will wash away your wealth and good fortune.
Do you believe in any of these superstitions? Tell us which ones you follow in the comments!
-More coming soon from Studio Brow-