Summer Shoe Trends
By Gunner Glam
Important like skin care and attire, people are not entirely ready until their feet are encased in beautiful shoes that make them look sexy. Shoe trends this summer lean toward glamorous, sexy and comfortable.
Studio Brow would like to share our take on what kicks will be hot in summer 2012.
1. Metallic toes – Shoes with metallic toes are more durable and hence they have been manufactured for a long time. Summer of 2012 will see metallic toed shoes in a new avatar. They will be glamorous and trendy, thereby taking these shoes to a new level.
2. Pointed toes – These shoes were in vogue long back but have come back having replaced the rounded toe shoes of the last few seasons. Summer 2012 will see more of sandals with rounded toes.
3. Pastels – After the types of shoes to be worn, the colors are the next important considerations. Pastel colors are going to be choice colors for Summer 2012. Colors such as pale green, yellow aqua will also be showcased.
4. Mega platforms – These Lady Gaga type mega platforms are not for everyone. They are not very comfortable if you are going to be on your feet for a long time but they look very glamorous.
5. Transparent shoes – When these shoes first made their appearance last season, they were not taken very seriously. This season, more shoe designers have designed shoes made of vinyl. You will be seeing more of them in the stores in summer.
6. Shoes with laces – They make all kinds of feet look good. Lace up your feet with Oscar de la Renta, Giambattista Valli et al. These high end fashion houses will ensure that your feet remain at the top of fashion.
7. Shining shoes – These trendy shoes never really go out of fashion but they can mostly be seen on the runway. Summer 2012 shoe designs plans to make them so that they can be included in your wardrobe for daily wear.
8. Braided sandals – If you still have a few of your braided sandals that you had bought long back but could not use as they went out of fashion, take them out and get them cleaned. The braided sandals are returning and are going to be the trendiest sandals. Also, they will be seen in bright colors. Keep your feet cool and breathing in these hot sandals for the hot summer.
9. Espadrilles and Wedges – They were seen in spring 2011 when D&G showcased them. They are here to stay and are very popular. You won’t find many colors though but they are still a popular choice.
10. Bright colored Shoes – These are the colors that are popular throughout the year. They are for those who love dramatic twists. Despite the fact that pastels will be featured more, bright colors will also make their appearance.
If you have buckles with you, then be assured that they will never be out of fashion. Keep them to be worn at a later point in time. Meanwhile, enjoy the new trends.
-More coming soon from Studio Brow-