Most Basic Beautiful
By Gunner Glam
Without having to spend a fortune on makeup, clothes or accessories, learning the style which makes you look beautiful in absence everything is very important.
Studio Brow would like to share some suggestions according to the web site, Overall Beauty.
- Got to get ready fast after-work that dinner party or date? Here’s how to get your makeup done quickly.
1- Strengthen eye shadow, a little darker at outer corner and on eyebrow bone.
2- Add a touch of iridescence, if desired.
3- Line under bottom eyelashes with brown or black pencil. Smudge with cotton swab for a smoky eye.
4- Add extra coat of mascara.
5- Add a touch of shimmer to your lips.
6- Strengthen lower lip pout by using a darker lip pencil in the center of lower lip line – All this can be down after work in the bathroom if need be. If you are not the only one that is, in the bathroom. If so then keep at your desk a good size hand mirror, better still the type with lights.
- If you’re not happy with the texture of your hair, switch shampoos. Sometimes a slight difference in ingredients will change the way your hair looks.
- The job of foundation is to create a smooth, flawless, clear palette upon which you design and emphasize your best features.
- When people look at you, where do you want them to focus? If your best asset is your face, wear:
A good makeup job,
A great haircut,
A flattering color near your face,
A flattering shade of hair color.
- A final, color-rinse will make your hair shinier!
“Self-confidence is not looking at yourself in the mirror when you’re in public.”
- A bright red lipstick can make your teeth look yellow, but a blue-red makes them look whiter. As you hunt for that perfect red remember that tip.
- Don’t use non-waterproof mascara on lower lashes, it smudges into your eye shadow and under-eye cream. It is sometimes better to wear a waterproof mascara on the lower lashes and a non-waterproof on your upper lashes. Waterproof mascara is hard on your lashes is worn all the time so why not wear it on just one set of lashes?
- Always make your nails an even length by filing them down to match the shortest one. As much as that might kill you. Short and even beats all different degrees of long. Nail Polish will help hide the fact your nails are short.
- Makeup on the beach is just inappropriate. Like they are looking at your face, not if bath suit you been working hard on looking good in is doing its trick. Just be natural, all you really need with waterproof mascara and lip balm with sunscreen. Don’t forget your suntan lotion and be willing to ask for and offer a helping hand when need be with putting it on. True fun in the sun!
- Nails that are not well groomed detract from your style. Keep them perfect withthe use of a emery board, hand cream, polish remover, cuticle scissors, base coat and your favorite color.
“Self-confidence is always being willing to help a friend look better.”
- For an instant lift, highlight your hair. You can benefit with bring light to your face.
- What we think “style” means: Your clothes look like they belong to you. Your accessories polish your look, your makeup is quietly correct; your beauty allows your personal charm to show though.
- Eye shadow technique for every shape eye: Stroke on a light base all over the lid. Place a medium-tone shadow in the corner and drag it about one-third towards the center. Line the crease with a medium tone, blend gently and you’re done!
“Self-confidence is keeping a friend’s secret. You’ll end being better friends.”
- When putting on eye shadow blow slightly on the brush before starting to put it on your eye lid. By doing that you can save time by not having to clean so much of it off your cheek when you are done putting it on.
- Beauty routines that are a must! Create your own routine and stick to it!
Moisturize your face,
Rub creamy lotion on your hands and feet,
Get a manicure,
and a brow wax (wink) to keep their shape as regularly as you can. You would be surprised how much differences it makes when you do.
- Use your favorite choice of fragrance to change your mood, as well as that of others around you. A beautiful scent is hard to beat as a mood changer.
- Don’t be afraid to switch products. Even though you like a particular makeup, technology, is always developing new products and one may more effective for you. Experiment. You can always go back. Who doesn’t get bored sometimes using the same product everyday and not want to change?
- A facial is something that you deserve! It will work for you as it cleans, softens and revitalizes your skin. Its very relaxing to have someone cleanse your face.
- A light foundation color is always a better choice than a dark one, which may just muddy your skin.
- If you want your eyes to stand out, line the outer two-thirds of your eye, top and bottom, then smudge the lines to soften the effect. Depending the look your going for, Blues, Purples, Gold, Brown, Charcoal or your basic Black are great choices.
- Buy only foundation with sun block. Most foundations have sun block these days anyway.
- Always remember a great haircut eliminates bad hair days.
“Most of all, being self-confidence is being able to give away a personal beauty secret and not think twice about it.”
-More coming soon from Studio Brow-