By GUNNER GLAM
In addition to being a company involved in mass media and marketing, athlete sponsorship and the ultimate customer experience, Studio Brow offers services exclusively for the face.
We thought we would share some benefits of ones we offer.
- Properly waxed brows can highlight the eyes as a gorgeous focal point.
- A time saver.
- Applying wax to the brows removes dead skin cells and fine tiny hairs.
- No razor burns.
- Limits the chances of having an ingrown hair.
- Is becoming more prevalent in the United States and readily accessible and some people are starting to turn to eyebrow threading as their preferred method of hair removal.
- Is less painful.
- Does not irritate the skin much and the little discomfort can be eased using a good, cold cream.
- Effectively removes short hair also.
- Skin redness caused by the method is minimal and it subsides after a while.
- Semi-permanent eyelashes that last up to two months with touch-ups.
- Water resistant so you can swim, shower and exercise worry-free.
- Lengthens and thickens without the need for mascara.
- Painless, relaxing procedure.
- Weightless, with a natural look and feel.
- Basically having your lashes dyed to make them stand out.
- Tint and peroxide are traditionally used to achieve this.
- A great alternative to mascara especially if you have allergies.
- You will also notice once they have been done, they will look darker and show the true length.
- It doesn’t make your lashes longer, it just colors them which gives the appearance as if you were wearing makeup.
-More coming soon from Studio Brow-